Exploring Singapore: Sister in Town

September 16, 2014

It's been a while since I last posted here. I've been very busy with a lot of things lately. Good thing my sister came for a visit and I was able to take a leave for one whole week. It has only been two days but it felt like we've been to a lot of places already! On her first day, she joined me and my housemates for a lunch out at Buffet Town.




Then I brought her to Suntec City Mall as it was just nearby Raffles City where we had our lunch. 





Then we went to Haji Lane to take [more] pictures! 

On the way to Haji Lane, we came across this building Park View but we understand each other more when we refere to it as Gotham Building lol. 





Been eyeing this bike for a year now. Should I get one? 

Saw a street artist and I was very impressed with his piece. He just sat there and painted his view. 

To end our first day, I brought my sister to Clarke Quay where we met my long time friend, MJ. 
                     

Well folks, that was just day 1! We still have 9 more days to go -_-

xx 

You Might Also Like

0 Comment/s

Leave a comment. Post with kindness x

Follow me on Instagram