It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas:)

November 01, 2014




Here's my very first Peppermint Mocha Frappe for 2014! 

In the Philippines, Christmas "season" start as early as first September. Christmas lights and lanterns will fill the streets. Christmas shopping list will be made. Christmas traffic will frustrate more drivers! These are the things I have been missing for the past three years since I moved out of the country.

Christmas here in Singapore is very different and far from home. (minimal) Christmas decorations will only be up second or third week of December. The spirit isn't as festive as what I've been used to back home.

Here's where Starbucks comes to the rescue! I always say that Christmas is officially around the corner once Starbucks releases their annual Christmas drinks. I hurriedly visited the nearest branch to get a feel and taste of my first Christmas 2014! I go crazy over Peppermint Mocha. Like really crazy! I don't drink coffee, thus, not being a fan of coffee shops. The only time you'd ever see me sipping through coffee cups is when it's one of those mocha flavoured drinks or really just for the Peppermint Mocha Frappe!

But wait, there's more! 

Today, when I dropped by IKEA, I had my 30-seconds "Aaaawww moment" when I saw that they started setting up Christmas themed showrooms. They also started selling Christmas decorations and other things.
One of the displays in the showroom. I wish I can design and decorate my own house.. Soon. 
This white and gold display will welcome you as you enter the main door of IKEA Tampines 



And so it begins! I'm sure there will be more and I can't wait to see more Christmas decorations to feel less homesick. Cheers!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 Comment/s

Leave a comment. Post with kindness x

Follow me on Instagram