Katy Perry: Superbowl Halftime Show 2015

February 02, 2015

People close to me would know how much I love Katy Perry so when I heard that she's going to do 2015 SBHTS, I was so excited for her (and me)!

Katy Perry is known for adding some (fun and sassy) twists to her shows (although, sadly, I've never seen her perform live yet). And for the halftime show, she didn't disappoint! From costume(S) to set/stage, to songs, guests.. basically the whole performance! Everything was just crazy fun!


Below are the highlights I loved during her 12 minute performance:

1. Grand Entrance
"I got the eye of the tiger.." Wait, what? Isn't that a lion? Oh, well.


2. Stage & Digital Effects
The different transitions blew me off! I've no words for how great the contribution the effects gave the whole show.



3. Props
Dancing sharks. Need I say more?




4. Lenny & Missy
"Brings back childhood memories.." lol


5. Fireworks
Fireworks make me happy and cry. I love fireworks. I really love fireworks.


So a Katy Perry + fireworks? Ahhhh. What else could go wrong? Watch her full performance here:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment/s

Leave a comment. Post with kindness x

Follow me on Instagram