Last Monday Night

May 14, 2015

Normally, right after an exciting and eventful day, I would rush to my laptop (or even on mobile) to blog about it. This "event" made an exemption. What am I talking about? THE PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR: SINGAPORE.

May 11, 2015- The day I finally saw Katy Perry in person! I have been listening to her ever since she was still Katy Hudson, making me a 10-year old fan. To be honest, I didn't think this would ever happen, until it did.


I waited in line for 9 hours and I know it was all worth it. And nope, I'm never the person who waits. I was so near the stage and enjoyed every single minute of her two and a half hours of performance up close.

She sang most of her songs from her album Prism and some from her previous albums. It was just a little disappointing that she didn't sing Birthday, Love Me, It Takes Two and This Moment. Those were all good songs and it was a waste not seeing her perform my favourite songs.


Katy Perry will never fail to impress her audience with creative flashes of lights, funky set designs and jaw-dropping, eye-popping, head-turning, body-shocking performances from both Katy Perry and her team (musicians & dancers).


Maybe I am still overwhelmed with the experience that I honestly couldn't remember the flow of events. All I know is that I am very happy I got to see her perform live. This will definitely not be the last time.

Katy Perry invited a lucky fan on stage to teach her native Singaporean language and to take "selfies".

Her finale song, Firework.

Taken using an iPhone with the Prismatic Glasses/Prism Vision



Her first appearance singing Roar
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Give me a month, or two, or three or a year to recover from the concert hype and from finally seeing her live!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 Comment/s

Leave a comment. Post with kindness x

Follow me on Instagram