#DYD in Thailand!

July 12, 2015



Two weeks ago, I made an expensive impulsive decision- to book a flight to Bangkok. Now, my pockets may be empty but my heart and my mind are rich with memories and experiences that no amount of Baht or Dollars could ever compare to.

This experience has opened my eyes to a lot of things. It made me appreciate almost everything now. I left Singapore with a heavy heart thinking I could run away for a while, but as I return, I am now determined to push myself more and gather as much inspiration I could to work harder so I could reward myself (more and) better.

When things get harder, think of the places or things you want to do or go to, and keep that goal 'til you make it!

I am now waiting for my boarding call. This airport is amazing! Can't wait to tell you more about my quick get away once I get settled back in Singapore!

From Bangkok, Thailand with love,
E xx

You Might Also Like

0 Comment/s

Leave a comment. Post with kindness x

Follow me on Instagram