Exploring Singapore: Vibrant Little India

October 09, 2016


I've been living in Singapore for 5 years and only now that I've been able to visit this (side of the) very fun and colourful neighborhood of Little India!

I only go to Little India for 2 reasons: (1) because I have a friend who recommended a food place to get my Prata and Naan cravings from and (2) because of Mustafa Centre, a 24-hour (whatever you need, you can find here) shop. Now that I've explored the neighbourhood more, I can tell that there's really more to it than just Indian cuisines. 

We took the train from Simei (EW3) to (via transfer; Downtown Line) Little India (NE7/DT12). Take Exit E. 

So in love with my Instagram feed now!

This wall gives the ultimate #OOTD backdrop! 

Even the bananas are all fun and colourful!














You Might Also Like

1 Comment/s

  1. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Post with kindness x

Follow me on Instagram