Plant Focus: Monstera Deliciosa

December 08, 2019



Sundays are for my plants! It is when I water and wash them thoroughly and re-pot them if need be. I can easily spend half of my day getting dirty!

I have to admit, the only reason why I really wanted to get a Monstera plant is to make my apartment more Instagram-able!!! It can give any corner that tropical vibe! It wasn't an easy journey finding Monstera where I'm at. So imagine my excitement when I found some at the local plant nursery! The guy who owns the shop gave me this pot because of the new growth. It had that lime, light green that was different from the rest that are dark green in color!



Monstera can grow in any conditions - just be careful not to give them direct sunlight as it may cause sunburn! It's only been 2 weeks since I got this beaut and I've only watered it 3x. Check your plants to know if you are over or under watering them.

Monsteras are climbing plants. Get them a good pole to dance on - I mean, climb on!



There's really no right or wrong when it comes to plants - just like people, you have to get to know them to know what it needs. If they're happy, with lush green leaves and healthy roots - let them be, you're doing just fine! I hope they stay that way when I go away for the holidays! This will be the first time that I will be away for a very long time! Wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

0 Comment/s

Leave a comment. Post with kindness x

Follow me on Instagram