Dear God - I'm Overthinking, I'm Overwhelmed

September 11, 2019


Dear God,

I think too much, God. I'm sure you know this well. My thoughts are running wild and my guess is you're probably laughing at how silly the things I worry about are. I worry a lot. I worry over things that haven't happened yet. I worry about people who are just entering my life. I worry over words I've said or didn't say.

I need your help, God.

Please bless my worried mind and calm it. Touch my pouting lips and replace them with smiles that could brighten up other people's days as well. I pray that you remind me that I am not in control of what happens in my life. That you are bigger than any of my fears.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I know You're there, even if I can't see you. I know You're near me, ready to protect me, to listen to me, to save me and to catch me. 

I want my heart and my mind to be at peace, Lord. With you, all things are possible! Amen

You Might Also Like

0 Comment/s

Leave a comment. Post with kindness x

Follow me on Instagram