I Don't Want My Anxiety To Push You Away

September 27, 2019



I want to text and ask about your day, but I just sent a funny meme not long ago.

I want to see you today, but we just met yesterday.

I want to hear your voice, but I'm scared you'll think I'm clingy.

I am in a constant battle with my head. I almost never feel secured with anything. I make scenarios in my head only to make myself feel miserable. It is an eternal plight of discomfort.

I'm always in constant fear. Fear of meeting new people, finding friends and entering a potential stable relationship.

I know my anxiety will ruin everything for me eventually. Everyone I care about. My friends will eventually get tired of texting me as I keep leaving them unanswered. I am tired of being the toxic one because I keep turning down invitations.

It's constant battle but I know I am bigger than all the things I worry about. I will not allow my anxieties ruin a possibility I may have with you. Please be patient with me as I learn how to be with myself.

You Might Also Like

0 Comment/s

Leave a comment. Post with kindness x

Follow me on Instagram